The following nine experiments were held in 7 different places in three countries, Poland, Lithuania and Hungary:
- The way of Abraham: extreme pilgrimage only for men (from Białystok to Święta Lipka);
- Camino to Św. Lipka: pilgrimage on foot on the Saint Jakob trail from Suwałki to Święta Lipka;
- Social-cultural experiment in the village of Rumbon (on Niemno) in Lithuania;
- Foto pilgrimage on the lithuanian coast of the Baltic sea;
- Living Stones: evangelisation by art in Święta Lipka;
- Find your way: ignatian retreat for those who look for their vocation or want to confirm their decision in Gietrzwałd;
- Worship Songs in Warsaw;
- Preparation week for the festival in Święta Lipka;
- Be together: prayer, work and fun with children in Miskolc in Hungary.
During the days of the closing festival in Święta Lipka two Provincials were present from the Lithuanian (Vitkus Gintaras) and Greater Poland Provinces (Tomasz Kot). In addition on one of the days, two young women: Agata Spietelun and Kesja Lewandowska shared their faith testimonies. On the last full day in the afternoon there was a picnic together with all the inhabitants of Św. Lipka (which is a small village in northern Poland) which started with a 5 km run from Reszel to Święta Lipka. The winner of the competition was Paulius Balsys from Lithuania.