This experiment is for you, if:
- you don’t feel very comfortable about your English
- you’d still like to participate in MAGIS
- you want to improve your English together with other MAGIS people from all over Europe
- you like to extend your comfort zone and experience a fun way of learning
Together we will learn how to express ourselves in a foreign language (English). We will get to know each other and ourselves, we will have lots of fun in the process, and at the end of the day we will discover that God was with us all along the way. Join us now!
- Basic knowledge of English: speaking fluently is NOT necessary, but basic understanding of spoken English is required – as our main communication language will be English. (The experiment organizer also speaks German, French, Spanish and Hungarian and understands you when you address her in one of those languages.)
- Willingness to open yourself up to others and try your best to communicate.
- Willingness to learn something new & to leave your comfort zone.
- Enjoy playing: theatre, role plays, games…
Necessary items to bring
- Comfy (indoor & outdoor) clothes
- Comfy shoes for walking/hiking
A paper notebook in which you can write all the new English words and phrases that you will learn
- Sr. Bernadette Krogger sa
- Sr. Vanda Both sa
Csobánka, retreat house of the Helpers, Hungary